torsdag den 18. marts 2010

Hvorfor har alle 80'er hår i Spandau?

Jeg ved det ikke, men jeg passer godt ind...

Her er et digt hvis I er til den slags:

Because of the spring,
I jumped on my bike and ran,
through the city,
through Kaiserdamm.
Now I sit by the river and cry,
as everyone does,
not because of a guy,
but because of you,
as if that was something new

On the way I saw your stones,
as if I went through a body,
and collected the bones.
I followed your blood,
and laughed to a cell,
as I thought to myself,
this is where the actors dwell

In the network of sound,
of room and space,
I suddenly stopped on my round,
my wonderful chase,
I had to look at your structure,
as if I could locate a fracture,
holding back my rapture,
when I found what i sought.
Here is my song:

I saw you as young,
I saw you as a soldier,
Fighting for yourself,
I saw you as older,
I kept you as a spider,
spinning my words,
singing,
to the birds.

As a stranger I kissed you,
next to me on the bench,
I saw your beauty,
or mine,
behind your revenge,
your wrath, your crossings and voids,
avoid to ever fill them.
I don’t care about your feet,
you said “Really – there is no need,
I can walk by myself,
I don’t need you to try,
if you put me on a shelf,
I’d put dust in your eye.

Because of your loyalty,
you thought I would freeze,
instead,
I give you these,
not in my language,
but in my flair,
as a compensation,
for the phones you do not wear,
take it to the other,
if you could bother,
to cry by the water,
and me”

What I hate about this,
is what I enjoy,
being parted in two,
taking roles as a toy,
is exactly what causes,
the safety of double,
that when I have trouble,
I turn to a side,
until this also bites,
you could call it flights,
I call it love.

Cause you kind of always like me,
and not only what I should be,
you might be my twin,



Written by me 18th of March 2010.

1 kommentar:

Digital Storylan sagde ...

wow amazing- you should write a book with your poems...more more I want to hear more:)